-
July 30th, 2006, 05:10 AM
#1
ag_rox
Guest
Hi my mom is geting her first doll (the ag force finally got to her [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ). and shes really interested in agt #22. I wanted to show her real pictures because the ones on americangirl.com arent very good, so does anyone have any pics of her they would be willing to share. Thanks so much.
-
July 30th, 2006, 11:37 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I just got her for my birthday last month--I love her!
There are some pics of her here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104719053
and here:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2104495025
Hope this helps!
Cheri
-
July 30th, 2006, 04:15 PM
#3
ag_rox
Guest
Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 30th, 2006, 07:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
There's a lot of pictures of her in the Welcome Home album in my signature (her name is Piper).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks